Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Digital Delights Sketch Challenge



Well, after a lot of thought I finally chose an image from digital delights for Wendy's great delightful sketches challenge. I have never entered one of these before, so lets keep our fingers crossed :)
I chose to use the Maggie May digi. I colored her with Copics and pastels. I Even gave her a sweet little flower to hold. Isn't she cute? I went with black, white and red as a color palette just to be a little different instead of the traditional greens and yellows I first thought of when I seen the image. The sentiment is from the cutting cafe.
Maggie is actually sitting in a window and I have glossed her shoes and hair bows.
Please let me know what ya think.

10 comments:

  1. OMG Calandra, I love this card. It is so cute!! I will have to check out digital delights again - I didn't see this one before.
    GREAT JOB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Calandra and am loving the colors, thanks for joining us in our very first sketch challenge over at Delightful Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so cute!
    thanks for playing with us at Delightful Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to break into the challenge world, Calandra! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new blog Calandra :) It looks fabulous.. Cute card too :) hope you do not mind me following..I love your work and still cherish the ballerina card I have you made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have a winner of a card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so adorable! I love how you have her sit on the ribbon! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Thanx 4 playing with us:o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card! Love the colors you used and the way Maggie May is holding the flower. Thanks for playing joining us for our very first challenge at Delightful Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a DARLING card Calandra!!

    ReplyDelete